The Kelowna Atom Tier 3 Bucaroo Rep team is hosting a 4 team, 4 game charity jamboree on the outdoor rink at Apex Mountain Resort in Penticton in December to benefit the Hospital for Sick Children.
All proceeds generated from the event and funds raised in the community prior to it will be donated to SickKids Foundation’s Possibilities Fund.
The team is looking for a 4th team to participate.
The dates are December 19 – 21, 2014, at Apex Mountain Resort in the South Okanagan, near Penticton.
If you’d like to participate please contact:
Yannick Lescarbeau at 250-863-0188 or [email protected]
About Sick Kids:
- SickKids is located in Toronto, it treats more than 100,000 children from every corner of the province, across Canada and around the world every year.We are also Canada’s most research-intensive hospital and the largest centre dedicated to improving children’s health in the country.
- SickKids is known as one of the world’s top children’s hospitals.
- It is Canada’s leading centre dedicated to improving children’s health and home to Canada’s largest, hospital-based child health research institute.
- SickKids is home to the largest, most comprehensive paediatric medical and surgical training program in Canada.
- SickKids is home to Canada’s only paediatric division of Cardiac Critical Care Medicine and Cardiac Critical Care Unit.
- SickKids is the only Canadian centre and one of a handful in the world to perform fetal cardiac interventions.
- SickKids is home to the largest group of neuro-oncology investigators in Canada. It is one of the largest groups in the world with an overall focus on paediatric neuro-oncology